TECHNET Archives

March 2017

From:
Wayne Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Wayne Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2017 16:24:49 +0000
Hi Victor-

The laminate doesn't swell significantly.

The problem is that when you go over about 50X optically, the depth of field becomes too small to get a clear image. There is at least one company who automatically creates a focused composite image from a motorized stage microscope, but I don't think you want to buy one (big $$). SEM doesn't have that problem.

Wayne