TECHNET Archives

March 2017

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2017 15:12:13 -0600
Dean,
I believe the current design standard is IPC-2221 and 2222.

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 3:07 PM, Stadem, Richard D. <[log in to unmask]