TECHNET Archives

March 2017

From:
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2017 18:19:14 +0000
Well Doug,

 I support recognizing you as the discoverer of the half-rational elements. I am sure there are others like myself who feel the same. We should make sure it is on your trophy in the IPC Hall of Fame.

But you're probably right, the FEQAB is made up of THOSE people; let's just call them Alt-tech types.

dean