TECHNET Archives

March 2017

From:
Iulia Muntele <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Iulia Muntele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 07:58:47 -0500
I think this resource provides the type of information and measurement
method asked in the initial inquiry for both PCB and PCBA:
http://akrometrix.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Ready-to-Start-Measuring-PCB-Reflow-Warpage-complete-8_20_13.pdf

--
CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail message and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use
by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail message, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail message, and any attachments
thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message
in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the
original and any copies of this email and any prints thereof.
ABSENT AN EXPRESS STATEMENT TO THE CONTRARY HEREINABOVE, THIS E-MAIL IS NOT
INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A WRITING. Notwithstanding the Uniform
Electronic Transactions Act or the applicability of any other law of
similar substance and effect, absent an express statement to the contrary
hereinabove, this e-mail message its contents, and any attachments hereto
are not intended to represent an offer or acceptance to enter into a
contract and are not otherwise intended to bind the sender, Sanmina
Corporation (or any of its subsidiaries), or any other person or entity.