TECHNET Archives

March 2017

From:
Grossmann, Günter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Grossmann, Günter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 08:17:51 +0000
We sometimes do bow and twist measurements on assembled boards, but only on small quantities (<10).
We place the PCBs on a granite table and measure the distance from the PCB to the table by focussing on various points with a lens with a small depth of field. Table and focus are motorised with X-Y-Z coordinates.
Takes quite a while because it's not automated.

Best regards

Günter