TECHNET Archives

March 2017

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2017 09:45:23 -0500
 i was afraid someone going to say that... the only one i can see is the
two duck system with one with 100% RH (bucket water saturated) and other
goes to the external air, control unit to mix the two inlet to get RH in
the range... pricy and big.. not for small room like ours.
crying... thanks Wayne.
         jk