TECHNET Archives

February 2017

From:
Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2017 15:40:42 -0500
impressive.  must be aspartame enhanced brain activity... as for 2 -
exposed Cu normally in consumer product with out conformal coat...
(edge of smt pads, for example), 3.36 pH is something to worry about
(not sure what kind of buffer it has, pH4 enough to attach some of
low grade stainless steel).  as for 4, since you didn't tell me the
coke vs dew aspartame content... hard to judge... I'll leave for the
technet to sort out which one based on the "behavior"...http://
nutritionfacts.org/2016/09/01/side-effects-of-aspartame-on-the-brain/
Congratulations.  you truly deserve a award (hopefully, it is not
ionograph machine or some sort).
jk