TECHNET Archives

February 2017

From:
Reuven Rokah <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Reuven Rokah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2017 23:24:39 +0200
No news with the elements tested...180 deg C is fine, reliability issues
should be followed in years to come / aging tests

--

Best Regards,

*Reuven Rokah*

Mobile: 972-52-6012018
Tel:        972-3-9360688
Fax:          15339360688
<http://www.rokah-technologies.com/>[log in to unmask]
www.rokah-technologies.com
The exclusive Israeli agent of:
http://www.greensofttech.com/

This e-mail message is intended for the recipient only and contains
information which is CONFIDENTIAL and which may be proprietary of Rokah
Technologies. If you have received this transmission in error, please
inform me by e-mail, phone or fax, and then please delete all of the
original files and all other copies exist.