TECHNET Archives

February 2017

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2017 18:01:36 -0600
Hi TechNet - I will echo Andy's comments, the SnBi solder alloy system may
have some application in some products but a number of solder alloys in the
SnBi alloy family have been extensively investigated and found to not be
applicable for a large segment of high performance product types/use
environments.

Dave