TECHNET Archives

February 2017

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2017 12:08:01 -0500
seriously, does anyone know really what is the cause of note7 explosion by
sit around not charging?  Dell computer I can understand, it was charging
on sofa, thermal over-run - possibly not enough safety factor... (hard
nowadays to design with all the high speed charger).  still not buying the
note7 official statement...