TECHNET Archives

February 2017

From:
Lee Hitchens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Lee Hitchens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2017 07:54:04 +0700
Hi all

Thanks for your responses. As I guessed it is anecdotal and varies
across industry.

We have the same policy in our services as you Lloyd. Only bake if (a)
the customer requests it and (b) there is possibly some harsh acceptance
tests. Otherwise we don't bake and it doesn't seem to make any
difference to our processing. Who knows for long term reliability?

Best Regards

Dr Lee Hitchens