TECHNET Archives

January 2017

From:
Bob Wettermann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bob Wettermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2017 12:58:06 -0600
Thanks Joyce (and others).

We believe that there will be less thermal stress and hence less warping in
vapor phase reflow.

If you were a betting person (so far I have gambled 25 cents in my life in
Las Vegas but gamble every single day on our business) would you bet on
vapor phase or nitrogen reflow?

Bob

--
Bob Wettermann