TECHNET Archives

January 2017

From:
"Mahant, Rashmi" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Mahant, Rashmi
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2017 07:23:57 +0000
Hello,

We are developing our handling documents, for that I need some information.

We get the PCBs assembled from the EMS supplier, but we are not having any guidelines on shelf life of the same.

Can you help me with the guideline for shelf life of Printed circuit board assemblies. (we are not using any battery /super cap in our assembly)

Is there any IPS standard stating the same?

Thanks for your support in advance.