TECHNET Archives

December 2016

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2016 07:30:38 -0600
HI TechNet - no one submitted a correct Quiz response so the boys have the
week off (they were plowing snow all weekend here in Iowa so they weren't
sitting around drinking eggnog, although they did join Doug on Sunday
watching the Packer football game). The clue will be slightly revamped and
everyone will have another chance at this one on Friday. Lots of folks
partially on the right path.

Dave