TECHNET Archives

December 2016

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2016 08:18:11 -0600
Hi Drew - sounds like a very good recommendation.

Also, FEQAB spent the weekend researching Doug Paul's answer of
"Laplandium" as a valid Quiz answer. FEQAB contacted the World Association
for Reindeer Herders (WRH) for assistance in looking at the historical
records. The International Centre for Reindeer Husbandry (ICR) was
established by the Norwegian Government in 2005 in Kautokeino, as a
contribution to the unique international cooperation of circumpolar
reindeer herding peoples. ICR is to be a knowledge base for providing,
exchanging and developing information and knowledge between different
reindeer peoples, national authorities and research- and academic
communities at the national and international levels.  FEQAB is awaiting
information from the ICR before making a ruling on Doug's response.

Dave