DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

December 2016

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Tom Brendlinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2016 15:03:25 -0500
A bit of a retraction to my earlier comment on this topic.

Our manufacturer has stated that they discovered an error in their tooling,
preventing some of the vias from being filled with soldermask. We'll have
to see how a properly-manufactured batch comes out, though after the rest
of the comments in this thread I am less than hopeful.

--
Tom Brendlinger, CID
Electrical Engineer