TECHNET Archives

November 2016

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2016 15:34:30 -0600
Steve,
We have found that you cannot use this to share.  We went to the Google
Suite a few years ago and we can only share stuff with people on our side
of the firewall.  So many people may have difficulty with what you suggest,
at least using corporate Gmail.

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins