TECHNET Archives

November 2016

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2016 13:59:24 -0500
in addition, the solder mask curing effect water resistance capability
(especially UV curable type), which means you have dielectric constant
variation on top of the thickness effect.  as design, it should not
consider as clearance... ever (if it is class 3, i would worry something
falling on top my head).