TECHNET Archives

November 2016

From:
Vladimir <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Vladimir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2016 16:18:33 -0500
Hi Dave,

Everyone should know what he or she is soldering to. What I meant is that if one uses same re-flow profile for ISn‎ (or OSP; IAg) and ENIG instead of raising temperature/time above liquidus for ENIG, then a difference in the intermetalli thickness on ENIG boards for both scenarios would be minuscules with absolutely no impact on relaiability.

Cheers,

Vladimir.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.