TECHNET Archives

November 2016

From:
Bhanu Sood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bhanu Sood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2016 09:26:59 -0400
A nano-indenter with a Berkovich tip is suited for this application, a
round tip is a close second.

Reference:
Gane, N., and J. M. Cox. "The micro-hardness of metals at very low
loads." *Philosophical
Magazine* 22.179 (1970): 0881-0891.

--
Bhanu Sood