TECHNET Archives

November 2016

From:
Mark Kostinovsky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Mark Kostinovsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2016 19:06:34 +0000
I got tons of unread e-mails in my Inbox.

Therefore, I am going to ask Clumpy and Kloumpios to read them all and just debrief me, so I can take a few days off and spend some time consuming turkey with my family.

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

Mark.