TECHNET Archives

October 2016

From:
Ron Feyereisen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ron Feyereisen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2016 21:19:24 +0000
Thanks! The boys can set a course through the wormhole to Elk Grove Village, Illinois. (aptly named since elk live in a forest preserve grove near here)

They can give us a hand with our continuous improvement projects and hourly coffee making/testing.

Ron Feyereisen

SigmaTron Intl.