TECHNET Archives

October 2016

From:
Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2016 20:08:32 +0000
Could you email the drawings for that, I've got a 3D printer!

Ed Popielarski

Engineering Manager

                               970 NE 21st Ct.

                              Oak Harbor, Wa. 98277

                              Ph: 360-675-1322

                              Fx: 206-624-0695

                              Cl: 360-544-2289

       “It's one kind of victory to slay a beast, move a mountain, and cross a chasm, but it's another kind altogether to realize that the beast, the mountain, and the chasm were of your own design.”

https://maps.google.com/maps/myplaces?hl=en&ll=48.315753,-122.643578&spn=0.011188,0.033023&ctz=420&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A