TECHNET Archives

October 2016

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2016 14:43:34 -0600
Hi Ahne,

Actually if I remember correctly, it was cheaper to pay us to do those
wires than to spin the board. The bare PCB was at least few thousand
dollars to make. Guy might remember more about this deal than I do...

Steve

Steve Gregory