TECHNET Archives

October 2016

From:
Wayne Thayer - EXT <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Wayne Thayer - EXT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2016 14:59:46 +0000
Well stated!

There are gaps between the molecules of everything. Polymers are particularly permeable, and vaporized solvent molecules are tiny. It EASILY goes through the cured material. So does water vapor, of course!