TECHNET Archives

September 2016

From:
"Garcia, Rigo (GSFC-370.0)[ARES CORP]" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Garcia, Rigo (GSFC-370.0)[ARES CORP]
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2016 15:26:04 +0000
When I looked at their website I read this:

"Workmanship in accordance with:

	•IPC-J-Std-001

	•IPC-A-610 Level I, II & III and

	•IPC/WHMA-A-620"

I noted that they don't reference the Space Addendums of either J-STD-001 or IPC/WHMA-A-620.

Compliance with the space addendums is a requirement for NASA when using these two IPC standards.

Rigo Garcia

“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams” – Eleanor Roosevelt