TECHNET Archives

September 2016

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2016 14:21:00 -0400
correct me if i am wrong, if you use sampling plan... your sample size of
space PWA will never ever large enough, 100% inspection still needed,
visual or x-ray or otherwise... scary we are still talk about this...
cover my head to avoid anything falling off from the sky... sampling plan
- unless you try to group your space gear together with your commercial
stuff - try to avoid 100% inspection... hmm,sampling plan... how that
happen for space gear?