TECHNET Archives

September 2016

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2016 09:53:12 -0500
Hi Blair - Did the original coating have a salt fog requirement per ASTM
B117? If so, you could subject the questionable brackets to a salt fog test
as an assessment of quality.

Dave Hillman
Rockwell Collins