TECHNET Archives

September 2016

From:
"Nowland, Russell (Nokia - US)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Nowland, Russell (Nokia - US)
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2016 19:08:50 +0000
George Wenger is also a former Bell Labs guru and he is a good source for some documents.

RUSSELL NOWLAND
Nokia - (US)
REPAIR STRATEGY & SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT
Virtual Office Oklahoma