TECHNET Archives

August 2016

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2016 08:24:39 +0200
What members from old 'kernel' do you count today? Gunther Grossman? Ioan
Tempea? Dave Hillman?

Sure Dean,
TN is kinda drug that you aren't free from so easily. Some are not possible
to reset, e.g  certain  BS who lives on  a island, has built a private
meterologic station, sends Xmas videos each year, speaks floating french,
got a hadsome beard, has written books about cleanliness, contaminations
and cleaning methods, made PhD at Cambridge etc, no name.