TECHNET Archives

August 2016

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2016 14:05:53 -0500
To add to what Rich said, FTIR is primarily a qualitative tool.  While
quantitative analysis is possible, it is much more  difficult to do. You
need to be a Bev Christian class chemist to do it right.