TECHNET Archives

August 2016

From:
Bhanu Sood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bhanu Sood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2016 09:17:12 -0400
The X5R dielectric is a BaTiO3 base ceramic with proprietary
additives. The dielectric is not expected to show visible color
differences under typical use conditions, unless the Curie point has
been exceeded. Typical test is charge/discharge cycle at 300% rated
voltage for 5 seconds.

--
Bhanu Sood
Tel: (202) 468-8449