TECHNET Archives

August 2016

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2016 18:40:51 +0200
What! Louis Hart! Still active. Amazing. You were one of the guys who asked
(humbly) for being accepted as a member about 1996. Then you'll certainly
agree when I claim that you can solder on nearly everything with ultrasonic
soldering baths. I  poored a handfull dirty coins  in  the bath, and  when
I took them up  all ver neatly tinnead.
Take care
Inge