TECHNET Archives

August 2016

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2016 15:41:06 -0400
All, I should elaborate and say that the method is about using infra-red
spectroscopy for material identification, usually organic materials.  FTITR
is just a method of collecting and "averaging" many spectra to get much,
much better signal to noise ratios.
Regards,
Bev