TECHNET Archives

August 2016

From:
Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2016 12:47:24 -0400
The resistances you are looking for are at the lower end of the embedded resistance range for placing inside circuit boards. These resistor materials are supplied as sputtered laminates, electrolessly plated on, or screened on as polymer thick films.  Not quite what you are seeking - but certainly the right resistance range.

Denny Fritz