TECHNET Archives

August 2016

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2016 11:36:48 +0200
Carl,
when  I was active I used to contact  SemiAlloys. I needed certain
resistivity in lids for resistivity pulsed current seam welding of small
packages for missiles. We produced about 50,000  pcs from SemiAlloys with
He/Kr10 exp -10 with succcess.  Mike Fenner has more to say , I think..
They are  extremly nice to cooperate with. Mike as well, despite
he is english.

Semi Alloys Inc

888 S Columbus Ave

Mount Vernon, NY 10550