TECHNET Archives

July 2016

From:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2016 15:00:27 +0100
Doesn't the original mail say it returns to flat when cool? So the issue may
not be residual stress just the shape/config causing it to bend when heated.
If it is flat at room temp, is there a case for saying does it matter [like
Bev said]. If it works as a shield and withstands drop test then I guess it
doesn't. You would have an issue with discretion on inspection though so in
that sense you might need to resolve it.

Mike