TECHNET Archives

July 2016

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2016 11:15:05 -0500
Hi Steve - we typically use a washer type device to address the forming of
TO type device leads when this concern/question is raised. That seems to
make everyone happy.

Dave Hillman
Rockwell Collins