TECHNET Archives

July 2016

From:
Mary Grace Keenan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Mary Grace Keenan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2016 12:15:08 +0000
I have a question regarding using the high temp solder after removing standard solder Sn63/Pb37.  After wicking away the standard solder, we need to re-solder the wiring and components using the high temp solder (Sn95/Ag5).   We are concerned that the integrity of the solder joint and the temperature rating may be negatively affected.  Is this a legitimate concern?  Any suggestions?

Regards,
Mary Grace Keenan, Quality Assurance Manager
Taber Industries
455 Bryant St.
North Tonawanda, N.Y. 14120
Phone (716) 694-4000 Ext.134
Fax (716) 694-1450

*********************** DISCLAIMER ***********************
This email message contains information from Taber Industries for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure is
sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

Any data attached may contain information subject to the ITAR or EAR.

This information may not be exported, released, or disclosed to foreign
nationals without first complying with the export license requirements of
the ITAR and EAR.

While precautions are taken against computer viruses, it is your
responsibility to scan for their presence and we accept no liability or
responsibility therefore.

Thank you.