TECHNET Archives

June 2016

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2016 09:24:15 -0600
Hi Wee Mei,

I think you are thinking of Robert Tarzwell, he still has a LinkedIn
account up:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-tarzwell-a7366a96

He was associated with UPE Inc., Epec has since acquired UPE:

http://pcb.iconnect007.com/index.php/article/71264/epec-adds-heavy-copper-acquires-upe-inc/71267/?skin=flex

Epec has a link to Heavy Copper PCB Design and there are some good photos
there:

http://www.epectec.com/articles/heavy-copper-pcb-design.html

Also, Robert's book is still out there:

http://dmrpcb.com/product/designing-heavy-copper-pcbs/

Steve

--

This email and any attachments are only for use by the intended
recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, confidential, proprietary