TECHNET Archives

June 2016

From:
Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2016 12:45:43 -0400
I think the answer would depend on how sensitive the devices in the work
area are. A field strength meter should tell you what is happening at the
user's distance from the fan. Five volts wouldn't surprise me at all. I
doubt you get 100 Volts from a typical personal fan at high speed. So, if
you have some class zero charge pumps in the mix, you might need to as them
to use the ionizer for their breeze. and check it. I've seen them drift off
and generate a nice charge.