TECHNET Archives

June 2016

From:
"Nowland, Russell (Nokia - US)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Nowland, Russell (Nokia - US)
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2016 22:02:43 +0000
Thanks Doug,

He is in an auto manufacturing OEM company now and he is trying to learn a new product type.  In telecom we don’t use conductive epoxy so I have never attempted to look into it.  The photo he sent me looks sloppy to me.  They are using needle transfer and they may have a viscosity issue so they are getting what appears to be stringing.  I appreciate your comments.  Thank you,

RUSSELL NOWLAND
Nokia - (US)
REPAIR STRATEGY & SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT
Virtual Office Oklahoma