TECHNET Archives

June 2016

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2016 11:32:30 -0500
Lloyd, gotta say, I like the way you think.  But, am pretty sure if I had
the young'uns do this, especially the ladies, I would set the land speed
record for getting fired and thrown out the door.

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins