TECHNET Archives

June 2016

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2016 10:09:10 -0500
Correct.  But I have seen a number of SIR tests, both my own and for
others, messed up because the as-purchased coupons were clean.  Hence my
recommendation to pre-clean everything before starting.

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins