TECHNET Archives

June 2016

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2016 08:06:28 -0500
That's because it is a tightly held secret.  Ya has ta be a member of the
Kabal to get access.....

I know the list you are talking about and last I saw it, the list had
become seriously out of date, with half of the board shops no longer in
existence.

For me, since the Gerber files are readily available, I have our trusted
suppliers make them.  Although, one of our "trusted suppliers" mucked up my
last batch of B-24 boards.
I also know that Practical Components in California carries most of the
major IPC boards.  Russell Kido at Practical can fix you up.

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins