TECHNET Archives

June 2016

From:
Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2016 10:55:06 -0500
Thank you all.
sorry for the delay responding, I had to deal with all my "Happy Birthday"
wishes on LinkedIn
(just kidding)

Anyway, I was referring to the FR4 board material itself. IPC-4104/126 in
particular
I knew it couldn't be a problem, but I kind of had a brain freeze when
someone asked me about it.
Then I couldn't find any reference to it in the literature I have...

Sometimes I can make a guess just because of the fact that if it really WAS
a problem,
I probably would have heard about it sometime in the last 30 years,
but my colleagues would rather have a published source than my speculations
(smile)

thanks to everyone,
Jack