TECHNET Archives

June 2016

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2016 13:09:48 -0500
Cedar Rapids, where a day of -50 is consider balmy spring weather.  You
know it's spring when the Diet Dew starts to melt.

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins

On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 1:06 PM, Stadem, Richard D. <[log in to unmask]