TECHNET Archives

May 2016

From:
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2016 09:46:00 -0400
agree with dave's 100%.  in addition, if you are operate above 100C,
look like you might deal with high power/high current condition.  if
it is in DC, you might have field assisted growth if your test was
done in static  (storage  condition  more than  100 C for your test
without bias... ).  Be careful  your prediction.  you may see IMC
growth with rapid  voiding  formation if it is high  power  in
specific location depend on the design  and layout - how good is your
designer?  you don't have to answer ;-).  my 1. 4 cents.
  jk