TECHNET Archives

April 2016

From:
Torsten Hagge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Torsten Hagge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2016 14:42:24 +0000
Hi,

just confirm Soldering Temperature Impact Index  > 215 for lead free, not only Tg.

STII = (Tg+Td)/2 - (CTE z below Tg*(Tg-50)+ CTE z below Tg *(260-Tg)) * 10

Best Regards

KRISTRONICS GmbH

Dipl.Ing. (FH) Torsten Hagge
team leader HW development
Gewerbegrund 5-9
24955 Harrislee
Telefon +49 (0) 461 7741-624
Telefax +49 (0) 461 7741-642
www.kristronics.de
Place of jurisdiction: Flensburg, commercial register: HRB 1433 FL
CEO Dipl.-Ing. oec. Thormod Ohm
VAD-Id DE 811182059
Bank account: Deutsche Bank AG Flensburg, account 4216610, bank number 21570011
IBAN: DE32 2157 0011 0421 6610 00, BIC: DEUT DE HH 215
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail