TECHNET Archives

April 2016

From:
Gerry Gagnon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Gerry Gagnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2016 17:54:14 +0000
Hi Victor,

Second time is the charm.

Press fit pins are highly engineered and have many specifications associated with them.
Each press pin manufacturer's design tends to be unique as a lot of them are patented.

The best answer to your questions is to tell you to find out the specific press pin manufacturer's part number for the pin that you are dealing with, go to their web site, and get the drawings and specifications for the specific pin you want to know about.

I think you will be surprised at the level of detail you will receive for your questions plus the attributes you have not asked for ....... yet.

Good hunting.

Gerry